If you are a small business, you probably haven’t invested a huge amount in advertising. Maybe you have been scared off by traditional media given the cost, complexities and lack of effective reporting. Maybe you get your customers from referrals, word of mouth and hopefully you are good enough to retain each new customer. Or perhaps you understand the benefits of advertising but don’t have the resources to manage it?
These are very common challenges. However, in todays’ exciting digital environment, as a small business – there is so much opportunity to grow your business using social media.
It is one of the most effective free and paid advertising channels, getting new leads quickly and cost effectively and converting them easily into paying customers. Gone are the days when you have to spend thousands on a campaign – now you can reach you ideal prospects with a few hundred ££s… if that!
If it wasn’t so effective, why do you think social media advertising budgets have doubled worldwide in just the past 2 years and continues to grow.
If you run a business – whatever the size – you need to be present online and are missing a huge opportunity by not maximising the social media space.
Out of all the social media channels – Facebook is my favourite. It dominates social media and works wonders for helping grow businesses and bring in clients.
Here are 6 reasons why…
1) Facebook has over 1.4 bn daily active users. Just think of the potential. Your potential customers are on Facebook and looking at it every day.
2) Targeting capabilities are exceptional. Whether it be by behaviours, interests, demographics, age ranges, languages, locations, engagement with your app – you can dig pretty deep and reach the right audience quickly and easily, meaning you don’t waste £££s reaching people that are not interested in your services.
3) You can get detailed results fast – enabling you to understand what works and what doesn’t and adapt quickly!
4) It’s cheap to reach your ideal prospects!
5) It has re-targeting capabilities enabling you to remarket to an audience that has already visited your site, seen your ads, and therefore more likely to be interested in your products or services.
6) You can even “clone” the audiences that convert well! ? Through “Lookalike audiences” you can take a custom audience and Facebook will reach NEW people who are similar to that audience and therefore likely to be interested in your business.
Can you see the power? It’s immense and the best thing is it’s still a very affordable channel!
And with over 300 million daily active users on Instagram, which has similar targeting abilities to Facebook (they are owned by Facebook), Instagram is also close behind and should also be used alongside you Facebook strategy.
Are you using Facebook for your advertising? Are you getting the results you would expect and a great ROI?
If not, and you would like to find out more, contact us to schedule in a 30 free, no obligation strategy chat.